Friday 9 September 2011

Other craft

Normally I would be going to a Friday night workshop tonight but I have early starts this weekend due to a family member playing a serious competition in ten pin bowling. 

I had a couple of busy days preparing some craft items to take and do while my daughter bowls her 18 games over the weekend.  I am going to work on some deco booklets for a craft group I belong to.  It's been quite a while since I last worked on adding my creative juice to a page.  Sure will be alot of envelopes to write up after I finish.

Only on Tuesday I went to the craft store for our weekly casual scrap. All of us gang were there to do our own projects in a different room this time.  The other room was used for silk painters.  I have almost finish one family album.  Only got abit of journalling to do then this album will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment