Thursday 26 January 2012

2012 meets

Back to school meant it was back in business to attend to regular scrap meets this week.  And it was good to be back and catch up with other regular scrappers. 

On Tuesday I went back to my casual scrap with other ladies at my local scrap store.  At the moment I am working on getting a mini school album finished for one of this year's Christmas presents. It might be another week or two and this album will be completed. 

The next day which happened to be yesterday, I had my first four hour workshop at my consultant's house. She will be planning to host three workshops per month on Wednesday, Friday night and Saturday morning.

We had a workshop topic about love with using the new love series papers and the new border cartridge.  Not sure if I will purchased the love cartridge as I find it intends to have the paper caught inside the punch.  But I didn't purchase the new love series papers through.  Also I placed an order to get a new 8 inch love series album with the paper kit suited for this album. With this album I plan on creating for someone special.

Until my next report, keep on being creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment