Thursday 30 August 2012

Limited craft time

Unfortunately I didn't get to have my regular mojo into action to scrapbook much as it was an unlucky month to experience other dramas in my lifestyle from death, family sickness and car problems to two vehicles. 

I managed to visit the craft store only once in August to do my tag swap for the stamp camp that I supposely attend.  I couldn't get there in the end because of the death of a family member.  I was planning on attending the funeral but I was sick with the flu for over a week instead.  As I started to sit up more I managed to spend a couple of hours doing some digital scrapbooking at home.

Last night I attend to the only CM meet for this month.  It was another Book of Me workshop to do some journalling about your spouse and kids and the role of being a parent.  Honestly what I am experiencing with a rebellious teenager isn't really something I wish to share into a scrapbook to remember.  I basically wrote in rough draft the basic lines about parenting in general. Also I began note taking on other homework to do for the next two meets about myself. Only one lady is up to date with the topics but I am about a couple of subjects behind because I am working on two BOM albums for my kids.

Next weekend, there is an all day scrapbooking meet at a function hall near the bowling alley.  It will be a five hour event and I plan to work on what I was going to do at camp this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment