Sunday 20 December 2015

Welcome back CM!!

All craft meets and workshops have finished for the year!  This year I mostly attended to craft meets, workshops and two camps for Close to my Heart, Stamping Up and the Stamp Club. I managed to make a lot of greeting cards, only afew scrap pages and worked on ATCs and craft deco booklets.

In November Creative Memories was relaunched back into Australia. I goggled online to find a new advisor as my past consultant no longer is working in any papercrafting field. I heard through the grapevine she had a very tragic year in losing a very close relative of hers.

After finding a new advisor, she invited to attend to her all day workshop at a motel's function room near Westfield at Chermside in earlier this month. This bi-monthly workshop will come in handy when I'm at my bf's for the weekend. He lives only ten minutes away!! She had 8 ladies attending to this meet in early December and it was a fun filled day with lots of laughter and being creative. I was more surprised to see a past CTMH consultant there to scrap with her friend.  I used to attend to her meets on some Wednesdays in 2014. I stopped going to her this year as my studies was more a priority to do. I still have a regular visit consultant who lives in Ipswich which I happen to meet other consultants via her.  I have attended to one card workshop with a different person this past term. I am not sure if I will continue with her in 2016.

As for next year I don't think I will attend to many CTMH meets since CM has came back into my picture.  I will continue to stay in touch with my current CTMH consultant by attending to more major events at the clubs, brae centre and camps.


No comments:

Post a Comment