Saturday 16 July 2011

Scrap workshop

This afternoon I had my first workshop for July at my consultant's home. It's now been 13 years since I was introduced to scrapbooking with Creative Memories.  Of course I have met afew consultants in my life and there is only been two I have been with the longest.  The current lady I have been with since her son was a baby.  Now her child is in year 1. 

Over the 13 years there has been alot of new products introduced.  Some products stayed while others were only available for a limited time.

This afternoon's workshop was one of the latest products used. It was one of the Creative Cuts templates with love and floral theme on it. It's about 12 inch long and it's a very similar use like Friskars brand.  I think it was out sometime last year but in June CM had a 2 for 1 deal going with some of the tools we used. 

I managed to created three pages with using this template. I decided to go back to finish off the Graduation Album from last year.  I only got another couple of subjects to do in this album and then it will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment