Thursday 28 July 2011

Creative Days

It has been a good week to be creative.  This week I had two scrap meets on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Tuesday's meet was just a casual meet at the craft store while Wednesday's meet was a workshop at my consultant's home.

At the workshop we created a sphere page layout.  You need up to 9 photos of scenery, gardens or whatever you think is best to do this one.  To me I think sport photos would suit the layout better because it looks more like a basketball when completed.  I didn't get the time to print out extra photos for this workshop so I used someone else's beach scenery photos to do one.  But I am not really happy with it so I am going to recreate the template again.  One side of the template doesn't even up with the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment