Saturday 6 August 2011

New workshop ideas

I had an enjoyable week by attending two scrap meets.  On Tuesday it was just a casual meet with another person but it was more exciting this time as the other ladies who come into the store weekly had share some jokes with us.  Believe me you got to be an open minded person to hear the jokes they said.

Tonight I had attended to a four hour workshop until midnight.  It was abit of a mixed bag with ideas this time to use two new punches, create a paper fan and use some decorative cardstock (which is known as diecuts).  I didn't get time to try out the new punches but I managed to do two pages with using the diecuts and made one paper fan.

Our consultant decided to have a competition going to see who was the first person to try to create a paper fan.  Turns out afew of us tried the challenge at the same time and had to have our names in the draw to win either a cardstock pack or sheet of stickers.  And guess who was the winner up front??  Little old me!!  I won the cardstock pack while two other ladies won a sheet of large stickers each.

When I placed an order of two albums for the price of one deal, I found out I was entitled to a free mini paper album as well which I was quite surprised. The two albums I ordered are the ones where you just add your completed pages inside (like an envelope).  The paper album I chose was a Christmas theme based.

Guess this weekend I will be busy doing some more scrap preparations as I have another two workshops, an all day meet and a couple of casual meets at the store this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment