Sunday 4 December 2011

Break up parties

You can tell it's heading towards the end of the year as TV shows are ending and break up parties have started. 

Last Saturday I had my first break up party to attend for scrapbooking with the Saturday's group.  Not sure what time this event ended as I had to leave as I had a sports break up party to attend that evening until 11pm. 

Only have this week to go with two break up parties on Wednesday and Friday night for scrapbooking and one casual meet and then it will be finished for year.  For Wednesday's group we need to bring a plate to share for lunch but I intend to be a little different and bring the fruit punch ingredients.  The ladies love it and my punch intends to go quite quickly.  There is no real secret!  Just you need to have the right fruit juice to add and the right amount of ginger ale and lemonade to use in the punch bowl..  I use diet lemonade instead of the normal lemonade, otherwise I think it would be too sweet to drink. 

My CM workshop meets won't resume back until school resumes in late January 2012.  My consultant has discuss last month about having a day meet in early January at a function room but she hasn't got back to anyone to say if the venue has been booked. Not sure when I will return back for casual meets at the craft store as I will have kids home with their school holidays for six weeks.  But if the kids managed to have a holiday at Grandma's, I might call in the New Year for a casual sit or two but more likely I will be at home and get other projects organised while the kids aren't at home. 

Even through Frank and the kids will be away for a couple of days after Christmas I plan on using "my" home alone time to have my own scrap camp at home. I might be busy printing many photos ready for 2012 workshops with the use of my new A3 printer that I got as an early Christmas present.  My standard printer is slowly dying of old age and lots of usage.

Speaking of printing, I have my new printer to set up as I have some Christmas card inserts and my annual newsletters to print up, ready to add with the cards and post to people who aren't connected to the internet.  I had a busy AM spring cleaning around this area.  I need a space area to set up the A3 size printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment