Sunday 11 December 2011

Scrap meets ended

My scrap meets are all finished for the year now.  I had the final three meets on the last week of school term.  Also last week I placed my first order online because I thought my consultant wasn't going to do anymore ordering until after Christmas.  Normally it's later each month she orders.  But it doesn't matter it will be nice to see a big parcel arriving at my home address (hopefully this week) for once.  I think I will continue going this way from now on as I know alot of CM customers are doing the same thing and they say the orders do arrive within a week.

Two of the final meets were break up workshop parties held at my consultant's house on Wednesday and Friday night.  Friday night was basically our consultant provided supper but I wasn't quick enough to grab hot finger food.  So I grab Maccies on my way home for a midnight snack. 

On Wednesday we had to bring a plate to share but I decided to bring in a fruit punch instead.  Unfortunately it didn't get all drank because we had a cool and wet day to remain indoors scrappin' away with a topic idea.  In the last hour of the workshop we had our lunch with seafood, a variety of salad freshly made and dessert.  Who said about going on a diet over summer is ideal?  I think it's the worst time of the year to start dieting because you have break up parties and Christmas celebrations to deal with.

The next workshop is scheduled to happened in the New Year. Between now and then I will need to get some pages organised. I have been looking on eBay to see what retired products are still available.  My consultant is hosting a 12 hour meet at her child's school hall after New Year's Day.  All we got to bring is our scrap gear and BYO lunch.  I will be going to this meet because my kids will be away at Grandma's for their holiday.

Have a great summer with the kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment