Monday 9 April 2012

Scrap updates

March was a busy month attending to four workshops at my consultant's house.  Most of the layout ideas have been quite simple to do and this time I was working on the yearly diary albums.  I gone back to the early 21st century years and trying to catch up. The problem of scrapbooking you never seem to catch up as we intend to continue to take more photos of our family at home or at events, holidays, etc, etc.

In 18 days I will be away on attending to another scrap camp for the weekend.  It will be held at the same venue where we normally go.  I heard there is about 20-25 ladies going in our group and I think the conference centre will be busy as there might be other groups scrapping there on the same weekend. I dream of going to a scrap camp for a week but I can't see that one happening in my lifetime.

Once school resumes next week for term two I will be busy for two weeks on getting my page layouts ready to work on that weekend.  I am planning on starting another mini album or two to give for Christmas presents.

What's your latest craft projects?  Feel free to share what you have been up to this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment