Wednesday 25 April 2012

Scrap Camp

Only two days to go and my weekend away scrappin' is approaching fast.  Unfortunately I haven't been more organised early enough to get the preparations done in advance.  I am thankful today is a public holiday so I can really get into finishing off my preparations.

At this camp I am planning on creating two 8 inch albums to give as Christmas presents.  These albums involving the second primary school where their enrollment changed in term four, 2009.  Consider Rachel only been here for three years now, the school sure had alot of activities on involving sport, fund raising and curriculum.

As for normal meets I had only one workshop and one casual meet attended this month as there was school holidays for two weeks.  Workshops and casual meets should be back to normal in May,

No comments:

Post a Comment