Monday 7 May 2012

Creative Week

In one week I had my scrap camp and three scrap meets.  And what a busy time creating I had.  Preparing beforehand was a challenge.  It taken afew days to prepare for camp and a couple of days to prepare for the three meets last week. 

Two of them were workshops at my CM consultant's house on Wednesday night and Friday night until late. The third meet was just a casual sit and scrap at the craft store and worked on some past years of the early 21st century.

I worked on my 7 inch album at camp and managed to get three quarters of the album completed.  At the Friday night workshop I was working on some summer holiday photos of my girls with Grandma and their Auntie which I am almost finished.

One of the CM workshops is for BOM where we worked on our school memories.  It is amazing how memories can flow back quickly.

This week is only just the casual meet at the store. Guess I better get motivated and prepare some pages ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment