Monday 19 November 2012

Camp report

Didn't my weekend of creativity ended so fast?? I had a wonderful weekend away on scrap camp.  Inspite our weather was abit on the wild side with storms (which hit the Brisbane inner city area twice) and rain over the weekend, it was good to be indoors and be productive to complete many pages in my albums.  An advantage about the scrap room we all had a table to ourselves which we can spead our belongings all over the place and just leave it at the end of the night and come back after breaks.
 
I managed to closely finished off two albums.  Just abit of last minute touches and then it's finished. These albums will be presents so I hope the persons in receiving them will love them!!
 
As always I was the last person up in our group!  I managed to get ten hours sleep over two nights. But the best part of all, I had my accomodation room all to myself.  The room is just like a small bedroom with one single bed, a small cupboard and a student's table.  Before I go to bed, I would spend an hour reading a novel.
 
The camp meals were great as always. Friday night we had chinese stir fry and mini pavlovas for dessert.  It was nice! Friday was the only night I consumed light supper.  It was only tim tam biscuits through.  Being a hot and humid night, the chocolate melted so fast.
 
Saturday breakfast was ham and cheese croissants and mini fruit danishes.  I was wrapped with the choice as I only have the general basic of breakfast at home.  Our Saturday lunch was half chicken wraps with chips and fruit pieces on offer, Saturday dinner was roast beef and vegetables then my favourite dessert of all time "STICKY DATE PUDDING".  YUMMO!!!!!!!!  
 
Sunday's breakfast was baby sausages and scrambled eggs. Sunday's lunch was sushi, deli meat cuts and salad. I love sushi and it's becoming my favourite camp lunch there.  I didn't consume any morning or afternoon tea on Sunday as I was so full from other main courses during the weekend. 
 
I think I might gained afew more pounds after all the good food on offer throughout the weekend. You sure get your money's value when you go away for afew days at this place.  Just imagine what it would be like to go on a scrap camp for a week??
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment