Friday 16 November 2012

Scrap Camp

Depending on how the weather goes this afternoon, I only have 10 hours to go to pack all my belongings into the car ready to go and be there to check in at 5pm today.  This is the weekend I have been waiting for and it's the only weekends are my favourite.  It's so great to have my 'me' time away from homelife.

If you haven't worked it out, I am off to scrap camp this weekend.  We generally have two camps per year with our CM consulttant at Brookfield.  It's the best place to be!  The service of our meals is great and the accomodation is quite good.  The best highlights of being on this kind of camp, there is no cooking, cleaning, firey kids or husband and there isn't any time restrictions when to go to bed. Generally I am the last one up (anytime after 1am) scrapbooking!  Sleep for about 4 or 5 hours and off to scrapbooking on the next day after breakfast. I have survived on two hours once after the first night!  It happened when the first time I went on camp in 2006.

I have three 12 inch albums prepared to create my scrap pages.  Depending on my mojo motivation I hoped to complete alot of pages.  Majority of my pages will be using templates and stencils.

Have a great weekend creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment