Friday 18 November 2011

Scrap camp

The weekend I have been waiting for is almost here.  Only have around 90 minutes to go and I will be off travelling to my scrap camp destination for two nights.  I spent many hours on camp preparation and I have four albums to take with me.  I will try to be a productive person and complete many pages as I can.  Three of the four albums are more to finish off some pages not completed and one 12 inch is to start from scratch.  I am not expecting to complete all projects I packed in one weekend as I need breaks for meals, read, sleep and possible swim in the centre's pool too.

It doesn't matter if outdoors is humid and hot this weekend because we will be all inside in air conditioning comfort scrappin' away to our heart's content, gossiping about any good old subject, share jokes, laughter and pigging out on the meals and snacks that has been prepared for us. 

A good thing about this weekend I don't need to be stressful about SAHM duties or be the taxi driver for my kid's sports this weekend.  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment