Wednesday 9 November 2011

Scrap tips

I only had one scrap meet this week. It was just a casual meet with three ladies at the craft store.  It was nice to catch up with these ladies as we haven't been there for two weeks.  This time I decided to go back in time and finish off one of my diary years where my eldest daughter was at preschool.

Next week will be busy because I have the final touches to do before weekend.  I will be away for two nights at a scrap camp, west of Brisbane.  I can't wait as I need abit of a break away from homelife.

Before I sign off here I have a couple of scrap tips for this month.  It involves sewing and stickers to create interesting fonts. 

If you are scrapbooking school days, have crayon stickers and don't know what to do with them, create letters with the crayon stickers. 

If you a keen sewer, you can either hand or machine stitch around your large diecut letters.  Also you could do the simpler stitching around a particular subject of any photos.  This shaped stitching will give the focal point of your photo/s.

No comments:

Post a Comment