Saturday 5 November 2011

A scrap workshop

I only had one scrap meet this week as the craft store was closed on Tuesday.  The owners of the store decided to do a shopping day tour with afew craft people as part of the celebration for Melbourne Cup Day. 

My only scrap meet for the week was held last night at my CM consultant's home. It was a four hour workshop to do a Christmas layout.  Only eight of us ladies were there to do a simple layout using smaller sized photos and lots of 1.5 inch squares from scrap papers.  I decided to go for more the bauble look by cropping my papers and photos into circular shapes.  I completed a cat page of my cat.

Well...Christmas is now 46 days away and I guess it is time to start to get into the festive season spirit and my consultant plans on using this month on getting some Christmas page layouts done from past Christmas.

Our camp is now only two weekends away and I have almost finished preparing my page layout ideas for the weekend. Just got to use my cricut to cut some big fonts and the cuttlebug for some dry embossed pages so I don't take these machines as extra baggage for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment